In an inspiring and interactive context, the following topics will be covered:
- the layers of a business/organizational framework
- the primary functions of management;
- team dynamics;
- conflict management;
- time management.
The combination of lecturing and proven models, surveys, studies and individual+group exercises will allow participants to gain practical insight and develop reflexes about:
- management and its components;
- identifying, structuring and using resources;
- working with people from different perspectives (cfr leadership);
- individual & time management;
- interactivity and interdependences between effectiveness and people, resources and time.
Upon completion of this exciting training course, participants will have acquired a set of practical tips and tricks, balanced against the pitfalls of:
- a structured and effective way of managing and organization;
- planning, organizing, directing and controlling resources;
- the importance of being aware of the needs of people;
- working with people and being a member of a team;
- dealing with constraints, risks, change, stress, and time.
which will allow them to use and to implement these quickly in their daily work environment.