Type de formation :
| Participants :
| Durée :
This three-day accredited course is a preparation for the exam “Foundation Certificate in Software Testing” and meets the requirements as set by ISTQB. The course covers the testing principles and standards, test management, test phasing, reviews and inspections and a large number of testing techniques for both white-box & black-box tests and test tools.
Testers who wish to deepen further into the structured testing and want to obtain the ISTQB Foundation Certificate
Users, developers and managers who are involved with testing information systems and software products
Quality Officers and project managers who want to learn more about structured testing and the definition of test standards
Il est recommandé de connaître les bases du cycle de vie des logiciels.
- Understand the testing principles and definitions
- Improve your knowledge and gain practical skills in the area of structured software testing
- Enhance the testing activities within the project and the organization
- Gain knowledge through real-life examples
- Prepare for the ISTQB exam at the end of the third day
- Obtain a professional and internationally recognized certificate in the field of testing
Structured testing is treated both from a theoretical and practical perspective. Exercises have an important place in this course. During the course mock exams are practiced. It is recommended to review the course content in the evening.
Exam & Certificate
To get an ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level Certificate delegates must successfully pass the Foundation Exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, delegates will be issued with an ISTQB® Foundation Level Certificate, which is internationally recognized.
The Foundation Level exam is a 40 multiple-choice questions exam with a scoring of 1 point for each correct answer and a pass mark of 65% (26 or more points); duration is 60 minutes (or 75 minutes for candidates taking exams that are not in their native or local language).